7 Ways to Boost Web Site Visitors and Boost Sales
Have you spent a lot of cash on advertising with the expectation that you would get many sales from the 1000s of web site visitors that read your advertisement?
Have you put cash into driving traffic to your web site, only to have nobody buying your product?
Maybe you have actually seen the ads, "Get 10,000 visitors to your site, for just $20". Wow, you think, that's a great deal, I'll go for it. The outcome-- 10 people visiting your website and no one purchasing. What's the problem? You have actually not effectively targeted your consumers. Your field of clients is too big. Most of them are not interested in your item. You need to absolutely no in on the person that desires, requires and thirsts for your item.
How do I discover my targeted consumers?
1. Location yourself in your clients shoes. There's an Indian saying that goes something like:
" You must walk a mile in my shoes, prior to you can comprehend me".
For instance, if I am offering a weight-loss item, I would not be targeting slim people, but targeting those that are overweight.
2. Make a thumb nail sketch of this person
Who is your customer?
Exactly what are her desires, requires and desires?
Attempt to understand how they think. Understanding what issues they have, will give you a clearer concept of exactly what to provide them.
For example, let's make a sketch of a normal obese person:
30-50 years old
Out of shape
Most likely married with kids
Under a lot of pressure, tight for time, worried
Searching for ways to improve health and wealth
Absence of self esteem
3. Establish a product that addresses several of their requirements. Always refer back to your thumbnail sketch as you compose for your website. Elaborate on the points that fit your product and exactly what it delivers. As you start composing, originalities will naturally emerge, but always keep them concentrated on your targeted client so you will not go off the track of exactly what your customer wants.
Based on the profile I detailed above, you might offer them items that help them reduce weight, enhance their health, look excellent, invest more time with their kids and get wealthy.
4. Write your copy to sell - when you write the copy for your site, always stress the benefits. Develop a theme for your site that focuses on this benefit and don't stray from it. for more indepth information on this topic, read my article:
" How to Get Listed in the Search Engines-- Developing a Theme-Based Site" (www.isitebuild.com/searchengine.htm).
Make sure each page sells. - each page should emphasize the benefits in the headline, to pull the reader into the contents of your page.
What's in it for me?
Why should I invest my valuable time reading this page?
6. Write as if you were speaking to your pal - your get more info copy must be conversational, personal and friendly, as if you are sitting beside the person. Write from the perspective of what your customer wishes to purchase, not what you want to offer.
Make sure your customer desires to click through to the next page or your order page. Do not be afraid of clearly stating the cost of your product.
Plainly recognizing your customers and composing copy customized to solving your customers problems, places them in a purchasing state of mind. Converting these visitors into purchasers should now increase the quantity of sales from your web site.
Perhaps you have seen the ads, "Get 10,000 visitors to your website, for only $20". The outcome-- 10 people visiting your website and no one purchasing. Always refer back to your thumbnail sketch as you write for your website. Compose your copy to sell - when you write the copy for your site, constantly stress the advantages. Develop a theme for your site that focuses on this advantage and do not stray from it.